Because you have a million other things to lose sleep over
Companies raise an average of $1 million in about 60 days.
List your company for free and never pay for introductions. Fees apply only when you achieve your fundraising goal.
We support equity, convertible debt, partial and full fundraises by LLCs and C-Corps.
Leverage our network of experienced consumer entrepreneurs, executives, and accredited investors to raise money and grow your business.
Save time with our online tools and standard documents. Our team will help you every step of the way.
You control the process, including terms and who can view your company info.
We know just how critical the fundraising process is for entrepreneurs.
Our team is always here to help if you have questions during each stage of your raise.
CircleUp focuses exclusively on branded consumer product and retail companies
We will consider exceptional earlier-stage companies for our CircleUp Seeds program
We can help you raise your entire round or fill out a portion of the round
Entrepreneurs with a track record looking to propel their business
Electronics and accessories
Already raising? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to expedite your fundraising process. We've made it easy to manage your entire process, for both existing investors as well as new leads from CircleUp's network. Use our online platform to manage conversations, post company updates, share documents as well as sign documents and clear funds.
We've helped over 95 companies raise more than $100 million to grow their companies
Not all money is the same
Connect with our network of highly experienced and accredited investors
• Answer a few questions about your company and how much you're looking to raise
• It takes about 1 business day for CircleUp to review your application
• Once accepted, simply provide your corporate and investment documents to launch your raise
• Control access to sensitive documents, product samples, and communications
• Use our online tools to find and communicate with the best prospects for your company
• We'll manage the closing process, including escrow, funding and transfers