What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with other Product Leads and Software Engineers to define, implement, and document CircleUp’s test strategy and best practices, including working closely with developers to write test cases for all new features
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers in order to ensure a high quality and market applicable output
- Manually identify data inconsistencies and work with the engineering team to prioritize and advocate for coherence in data presentation and quality
- Help define and implement QA processes for a new and growing business line
- Thoroughly test and validate all new features/bug fixes added to our product to optimize for quality and usability
- Design, help develop, and run tooling to discover problems in data and applications and report the issues to engineering and product leadership
- Triage / escalate new issues reported by our community
- Grow technically and professionally in a collaborative and inclusive environment with opportunities to learn and share with others
- Coordinate outsourced data quality team in order to improve overall system health
Skills And Knowledge You Should Possess:
- Comprehension of various types of testing, including Discovery, Exploratory, Context-Driven, and Regression Testing
- Experience with migration from manual processes towards test automation
- Experience using data to assign priority to issues
- Empathy for how users interact with products
- Excellent communication skills and ability to capture and provide supporting data
- Comfortable collaborating with other Testers, Software Engineers, and Support Analysts
- Ability to recognize and run diagnosis on visual and functional regressions
- Creative thinking to optimize test approach and efficiency
- Interest in or knowledge of venture capital, M&A, or CPG (not required, but advantageous)
If you got to this point, we hope you’re feeling excited about the job description you just read! Even if you feel that you don't meet all of the requirements and qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to speak with those who share our passion to help entrepreneurs thrive - not just those who match every bullet point in our job descriptions.
CircleUp is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. We encourage those who really want to make an impact to apply for our open positions.
All Open Positions
Machine Learning Engineer
Remote / San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to help solve challenging entity resolution and knowledge graph problems.
Senior Software Engineer
Remote / San Francisco
We're seeking a Sr Software Engineer to help build new features on our proprietary data platform, Helio!
Community Engagement Associate
San Francisco, CA
We're looking for a Community Engagement Associate, who will be responsible for building platforms and resources needed to support founders in our community.
The QA Manager will define, implement, and document CircleUp’s test strategy and best practices, including working closely with developers to write test cases for all new features
Principal Product Manager
We are looking for an entrepreneurial product leader to manage and own the evolution of our new SaaS based product. We’re looking for someone who thrives on solving hard ambiguous problems, and gets energized about the idea of disrupting an entire industry.
Senior Product Manager
Seeking a Product leader to help us scale our mission by disrupting how credit lending operates. We use data and insights previously unavailable in private markets to accelerate the pace of our lending deployment.
Senior Staff Data Engineer
We are seeking a senior software engineer with data engineering experience to help develop the tools and applications needed to bring the data-driven revolution that has occurred in the public markets to the private markets.
Strategy Operations Lead
San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a Strategy Operations Associate to accelerate our velocity of strategic decision-making and uplevel our standards for operational excellence.
Head of Business Development & Partnerships, Insights
Remote / San Francisco
We are seeking our first sales hire for our new business unit, Insights. Come build something from the ground up!
Partner, CircleUp Growth Partners
We are seeking to add an investor to our venture team as we approach the raising of our second fund!