Senior Product Manager
CircleUp harnesses the power of machine learning and predictive analytics to discover the fastest-growing companies in the consumer products sector. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs to thrive by giving them the capital and resources they need. The development ofHelio, our machine learning platform, allows us to uncover data and insights that enable faster, smarter decisions for our capital offerings byinvesting in a “systematic” fashion. We’re looking to scale these capabilities across our credit lending business to achieve our mission.
Our Credit business is growing and we are looking for a seasoned Product leader to help us scale our mission by disrupting how credit lending operates. We use data and insights previously unavailable in private markets to accelerate the pace of our lending deployment. We’re looking for someone who thrives on solving hard problems, and puts the customer first.
CircleUp was awarded Best Institutional Investment Platform for the 2021 FinTech Breakthrough Awards. CircleUp was recently honored as one of Fast Company's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Data Science and has been named a CB Insights FinTech 250, a Top 5 Most Disruptive Company in Finance by CNBC, and to the Forbes FinTech 50. Founded in 2012, CircleUp is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Union Square Ventures, GV, Canaan Partners, QED Advisors, and others.
- Own and evolve our existing suite of Credit Lending tools and insights solutions serving our internal Credit business. Groundwork has been laid to accelerate the pace of Credit deployment, your role will be responsible for taking the Credit business to the next level of scaling deployment
- Lead customer discovery, and become the in-house expert for your target customer set. Understand customer’s pain points and take action to solve them. You uncover problems, risks, and make trade-offs while collaborating with Engineering to build and iterate solutions the customer will value.
- Be a leader and work cross-functionally with Engineering, Data Science, the General Manager of Credit and other stakeholders to prioritize business needs, translate needs into actionable requirements, define success metrics and lead the development plan
- Identify opportunities for our Credit business units to grow by utilizing Helio and address inefficiencies in business processes that can be solved with innovative tooling
- Partner closely with the General Manager of Credit to align on ways to support the growth through technology solutions.
- Foster a collaborative culture that motivates the team towards achieving our mission.
- Strong product management discipline - must have experience with customer interviewing, synthesizing user feedback, prioritization frameworks and product delivery
- Demonstrated success in owning a product line or suite of data products
- Experience working with machine learning engineers and data scientists to build data and insights products
- You get excited about disrupting an entire industry within the private investment markets
- You are a proactive self-starter with a bias toward action and the courage to overcome meaningful obstacles
- Experience in credit lending, finance field, or insights solutions in general is greatly preferred
If you got to this point, we hope you’re feeling excited about the job description you just read! Even if you feel that you don't meet all of the requirements and qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to speak with those who share our passion to help entrepreneurs thrive - not just those who match every bullet point in our job descriptions.
CircleUp is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. We encourage those who really want to make an impact to apply for our open positions.
All Open Positions
Machine Learning Engineer
Remote / San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to help solve challenging entity resolution and knowledge graph problems.
Senior Software Engineer
Remote / San Francisco
We're seeking a Sr Software Engineer to help build new features on our proprietary data platform, Helio!
Community Engagement Associate
San Francisco, CA
We're looking for a Community Engagement Associate, who will be responsible for building platforms and resources needed to support founders in our community.
The QA Manager will define, implement, and document CircleUp’s test strategy and best practices, including working closely with developers to write test cases for all new features
Principal Product Manager
We are looking for an entrepreneurial product leader to manage and own the evolution of our new SaaS based product. We’re looking for someone who thrives on solving hard ambiguous problems, and gets energized about the idea of disrupting an entire industry.
Senior Product Manager
Seeking a Product leader to help us scale our mission by disrupting how credit lending operates. We use data and insights previously unavailable in private markets to accelerate the pace of our lending deployment.
Senior Staff Data Engineer
We are seeking a senior software engineer with data engineering experience to help develop the tools and applications needed to bring the data-driven revolution that has occurred in the public markets to the private markets.
Strategy Operations Lead
San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a Strategy Operations Associate to accelerate our velocity of strategic decision-making and uplevel our standards for operational excellence.
Head of Business Development & Partnerships, Insights
Remote / San Francisco
We are seeking our first sales hire for our new business unit, Insights. Come build something from the ground up!
Partner, CircleUp Growth Partners
We are seeking to add an investor to our venture team as we approach the raising of our second fund!